Innodev is growing, and we seek passionate and driven professionals to join our tribe in designing and delivering exciting solutions to transform our client’s businesses.
As a Business Analyst, you will drive Process, Product, and Service improvements through scoping solutions in ways that better serve our client’s needs.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to:
- Coordinate with project teams on eliciting, documenting, managing, and handing over functional and non-function requirement sets.
- Coordinate with project teams to develop and present solution options and on the delivery of business analysis work packages.
- Document key value drivers and other supporting information.
- Facilitate workshops / meetings with technology teams, business operations teams and vendor stakeholders for requirements gathering and analysis.
- Provide high-quality deliverables including and not limited to process modelling diagrams, requirements matrix, business case preparation, stakeholder engagement matrix, and functional and non-functional specifications and status and milestone reporting
- Analyze the current system functionality and provide analysis against proposed solutions by conducting business risk analysis and impact analysis of the proposed solutions.
- Work closely with IT and business teams and associated stakeholders during the full length of the SDLC including solution design, requirement prioritisaton, product showcase and operational handover.
You excel when working in a
fast-paced environment and you’re excited by the opportunity of joining a core
business analysis team to deliver within budget
and to quality expectations. You have attention to detail, are self–motivated, are an excellent
communicator and can contribute effectively to a team’s success.
- Minimum five years
of experience as a Business Analysis
- A good blend of functional and technical business
- A good understanding across IT infrastructure and
- Demonstrated experience in writing and presenting
business cases to senior stakeholders
- Demonstrated capability in using process
modelling and requirement gathering tools
- Recent, relevant project experience in an
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement
- Relevant experience and certifications such as
problem-solving capabilities and critical thinking skills
- Pro-active with a high level of initiative
How to apply
Please send your resume and 2 page covering letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. Any questions, please don't hesitate to email us. SA based applicants only please.
Why choose Innodev?
At Innodev, how we do things is as important as what we do. We believe that our greatest asset is our strong culture and belief in ‘our tribe’ which enables us to deliver enhanced customer experiences.
- Rethink Everything: At Innodev, you will be empowered with innovative thinking and armed with a like-minded tribe to help our clients work better and revolutionize the way they look after their customers
- Never stop learning: We know it’s important for you to keep moving forward, that’s why you’ll have plenty of training time allowed each year across the latest innovations, client solutions and soft skills
- Be challenged: You’ll work on high-profile digital projects while being supported by our tribe members who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers.
We asked our staff to write a story about their experiences working at Innodev and we invite you to read them.
Innodev exists to assist Australian businesses in navigating their digital transformation journey. We do this by providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for our clients through the augmentation of their project resources or through the delivery of turn-key outcomes.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Adelaide, Innodev is a value driven business employing specialist professionals throughout South Australia, Victoria and Queensland. Our experienced specialists operate as a ‘tribe’ to provide the range of project governance, execution, training and coaching capabilities necessary to implement a businesses' digital transformation.