Innodev is growing, and we seek passionate and driven professionals to join our tribe in designing and delivering exciting solutions to transform our client’s businesses.
As a Project
Manager, you will oversee the planning, development and execution of client project
deliverables. You are a strategic communicator with outstanding written, verbal
and interpersonal skills with the ability to manage your team and client’s
expectations in a collaborative manner.
We are looking for a Project Manager to:
- Define project scope, requirements and acceptance criteria for Innodev and their clients
- Develop and maintain project documentation throughout the project lifecycle including project schedule, project management plan, external costing requests, communications plan, test plan, and change plans as appropriate
- Provide regular and accurate reports to stakeholders as required by circumstances and the project communications plan
- Plan and provide input into ITSM Service Design, supporting processes, and artefacts for activities related to project outcome.
You excel in working in a fast-paced environment and be excited by the opportunity of joining a core business analysis team within a rapidly growing department. You are someone who thrives in driving multiple projects in parallel and are able to use your exceptional communication and organisational skills to deliver results on time and in budget.
- Demonstrated experience in digital transformation projects
- Demonstrated experience working successfully as a Project Manager delivering business systems solutions via technology providers in complex programs and projects
- Strong Project Management process knowledge and experience
- Demonstrated delivery experience of technical systems and operational improvements in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- +5 years of experience in a similar role.
Your passion in supporting our Innodev tribe members to learn and your growth mindset is what is required for this role. If this role speaks to who you are, then we want to speak to you!
How to apply
Please send your resume and 2 page covering letter addressing the above criteria to email@example.com. Any questions, please don't hesitate to email us. SA based applicants only please.
Why choose Innodev?
At Innodev, how we do things is as important as what we do. We believe that our greatest asset is our strong culture and belief in ‘our tribe’ which enables us to deliver enhanced customer experiences.
- Rethink Everything: At Innodev, you will be empowered with innovative thinking and armed with a like-minded tribe to help our clients work better and revolutionize the way they look after their customers.
- Never stop learning: We know it’s important for you to keep moving forward, that’s why you’ll have plenty of training time allowed each year across the latest innovations, client solutions and soft skills.
- Be challenged: You’ll work on high-profile digital projects while being supported by our tribe members who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers.
We asked our staff to write a story about their experiences working at Innodev and we invite you to read them.
Innodev exists to assist Australian businesses in navigating their digital transformation journey. We do this by providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for our clients through the augmentation of their project resources or through the delivery of turn-key outcomes.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Adelaide, Innodev is a value driven business employing specialist professionals throughout South Australia, Victoria and Queensland. Our experienced specialists operate as a ‘tribe’ to provide the range of project governance, execution, training and coaching capabilities necessary to implement a businesses' digital transformation.