Innodev is growing, and we seek a passionate, capable and driven IT professional to join our tribe architecting, designing and (when required) delivering exciting digital solutions to transform our clients’ businesses.
As a Solution Architect, you will lead the architecture and design activities for a wide range of clients, industries and solutions, based on the outcomes our clients are looking to enable.
We are looking for a Solution Architect to:
- Produce strategies, roadmaps and architecture artefacts for various clients and projects including high level stakeholder presentations and technical documentation
- Architect and design technology solutions that are appropriate for our clients, and consider their overall business needs
- Provide excellent consulting services to clients, working closely with key stakeholders and creating and building ongoing trusted client relationships
- Provide leadership and guidance for internal and external development teams
- Take accountability for the architecture artefacts and activities within an engagement
- Assist with presales, tenders & estimates when required
- Facilitate continuous improvements of our strategy & architecture capability
- Identify potential opportunities for value-add services
- Ability to interpret and inform the transition from current to future state architecture, particularly focusing on best practice and modern architectures
- Capacity to engage with clients directly and interpret strategy and/or requirements into solutions
- Ability to lead the analysis of new and existing architectures, and ensuring the future solution platform/s meets business and technical requirements
- Strong time management skills, with the ability to manage expectations and multitask
- Understanding of integration of various technical platforms
- Knowledge and experience in architecture/design methodologies and tools
- Ability to extract information from various methods and approaches
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills with technical and non-technical professionals
- Ability to work across application, integration, technology, data and security (if required) domains
- Thorough understanding of modern technology solutions, leveraging cloud platforms & services, vendor provided or internally developed applications and software development practices
- Experience with AWS, GCP, Azure, TOGAF, Zachman, ITIL, ITSM tools would be advantageous
- Calm and clear-thinker that works well under pressure.
Your passion in supporting our Innodev tribe members to learn and your growth mindset is what is required for this role. If this role speaks to who you are, then we want to speak to you!
How to apply
Please send your resume and 2 page covering letter addressing the above criteria to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions, please don't hesitate to email us. SA based applicants only please.
Why choose Innodev?
At Innodev, how we do things is as important as what we do. We believe that our greatest asset is our strong culture and belief in ‘our tribe’ which enables us to deliver enhanced customer experiences.
- Rethink Everything: At Innodev, you will be empowered with innovative thinking and armed with a like-minded tribe to help our clients work better and revolutionize the way they look after their customers
- Never stop learning: We know it’s important for you to keep moving forward, that’s why you’ll have plenty of training time allowed each year across the latest innovations, client solutions and soft skills
- Be challenged: You’ll work on high-profile digital projects while being supported by our tribe members who have a passion for delivering results for our clients and their customers.
We asked our staff to write a story about their experiences working at Innodev and we invite you to read them.
Innodev exists to assist Australian businesses in navigating their digital transformation journey. We do this by providing innovative digital services, business solutions and design-led experiences for our clients through the augmentation of their project resources or through the delivery of turn-key outcomes.
Founded in 2007 and headquartered in Adelaide, Innodev is a value driven business employing specialist professionals throughout South Australia, Victoria and Queensland. Our experienced specialists operate as a ‘tribe’ to provide the range of project governance, execution, training and coaching capabilities necessary to implement a businesses' digital transformation.